COVID-19 Reassurance Letter
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, you may have noticed this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to share the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep valued patients and team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We vigorously follow the activities of these agencies so that we up- to -date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
* We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
* You may notice that our reception room will not offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
* We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment please call our office at 732-591-1550 or website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends,
Dr. Scher, Dr. Mills and staff.